ESTABLISHED IN 1905
Welcome to our New Website
- PLEASE NOTE – as of 10th January 2022 – the RCC Website has now been redirected to this NEW Website.
- ALL THE CLUB INFORMATION RELATED TO EVENTS ETC IS UNDER THE “MEMBERS ONLY MENU” at the top of this page
- You need to LOGIN to see the MEMBERS MENU.
- All the logins from the old Website have been transferred across but we couldn’t bring the passwords so you need to set a new one. In the first instance,
- go to the LOGIN Page and
- select FORGOT PASSWORD which will send you an email so that you can set a new Password.
- Once you have set a new Password you can login and see the MEMBERS ONLY MENU
Founded in 1905, Rochester Cruising Club is the premier motor cruising club on the river Medway. The Club benefits from its superb location on the Esplanade just below the walls of the ancient Norman Castle, and within a few minutes walk of Rochester Cathedral and the quaint Dickensian High Street.
We have approximately 100 pontoon berths serviced with electricity and water, most accessible at all states of the tide, as is our diesel fuel pontoon.
We can accommodate visitors berthing when booked in advance.
Our clubhouse incorporates a bar, dining and social area with dance floor. There is free WiFi, Projector TV, Music and most of all, a friendly informal atmosphere. The club opens Wed, Fri, Sat and Sundays. Private parking space is provided within the grounds.
NEW CLUB NEWS PAGE
We have added a new page to the website. This is a club news page to help you navigate announcements from the committee.
CONTACT OUR ADMIN STAFF FOR GENERAL ENQUIRIES
ADDRESS: 10 ESPLANADE, ROCHESTER ME1 1QN
TELEPHONE: 01634 841350
OFFICE OPENING HOURS
|Tue||08:00 – 16:00|
|Wed||08:00 – 16:00|
|Thu||08:00 – 16:00|
BAR AND GALLEY OPENING HOURS
Wed 19:00 – 23:30
Fri 19:00 – 23:30
Sat 12:00 – 16:00 & 1900 – 23:30
Sun 12:00 – 16:00
EXISTING MEMBERS AREA
Existing members are asked to register on this site in order to access the RCC Members Only area.
This will give club members access to Committee contact details and other important and useful information.
When you register you will be sent an email to create a password.
This will allow you to login to the site.
However, only after your name and email has been verified as a member by the admin, will you be able to have access to member-only information.
There is no need to leave a telephone number but please input your name in the registration process so we can verify your membership.
DO NOT REGISTER IF YOU ARE NOT AN RCC MEMBER.