- The Club benefits from its superb location on the Esplanade just below the walls of the ancient Norman Castle, and within a few minutes walk of Rochester Cathedral and the quaint Dickensian High Street.
- We have approximately 100 pontoon berths serviced with electricity and water, most accessible at all states of the tide.
- We have a diesel fuel pontoon which sells red diesel at a very competitive rate.
- You can book the scrubbing berth out to change anodes and clean/anti foul the bottom of the boat
- Our clubhouse incorporates a bar, dining and social area with dance floor.
- We have changing rooms with showers are available on a 24 hour basis.
- Private parking space is provided within the grounds.
- We pride ourselves in providing a warm and accommodating welcome to visiting boaters. Our reputation in this regard enables us to enjoy reciprocal hospitality when cruising the waters of other boating clubs.
Half Tide inner mooring with full tide mooring on the outside.
For more than 50 years, the ceremony of the Beating of the Bounds by the Admiral of the River Medway has been celebrated and enjoyed by many. Rochester Cruising Club looks forward to hosting many more Admiral’s Cruises and receptions in the years to come.
One of our members off on a little break!!
Landmarks along the River Medway